Buckwheat Pillow ComfySleep – Detailed Review
Buckwheat pillows are not only effective in relieving or reducing pain. They are also much more efficient in maintaining a constant, comfortable temperature. The buckwheat husks keep you cool when it is hot and keep you warm when it is cold.
Most people search out memory foam pillows if they side sleepers. While there are many good memory foam pillows for this purpose, I have found that buckwheat is the best when it comes to side sleeping. Buckwheat is good for reducing the aches and pain that are common among side sleepers and they help keep away dust mites making it perfect for those with allergies.
Buckwheat husks polish themselves over time and generally retain as much as 93% of their original volume. Ordinary pillows flatten and no longer provide effective support.
Unlike foam and other synthetic pillow fillers, buckwheat husks are 100% Natural. In addition to being natural, organically grown husks are free from chemicals.
The husks used in buckwheat pillows are generally 99% dust-free to help relieve allergies.Buckwheat beats memory foam in almost every way. When you lay your head on both types of pillows they leave an indent where your head was. The difference is that buckwheat pillows do not flatten out anywhere near as much or as quickly as those made of memory foam. This is why I love my Buckwheat Pillow.
The Buckwheat Pillow-Comfy Sleep is adjustable to fit each person’s individual needs. This may sound strange but it is 100% true! There is a zipper on the side of the pillow that when you open it you will see the buckwheat hulls. If the pillow is too firm for you, simply remove some of the buckwheat.
I recommend that you put the pieces you take out inside a zipper locked bag in case you need or want to use it later; either for your pillow or something else. If you feel like the pillow needs more buckwheat you can go online and purchase more hulls separately to add to your perfect side sleeper pillow. You cannot do this with memory foam or any other type of pillow so this is a major plus!
Here are the list of 15 Best Buckwheat Pillows in 2020
TOP 15 BEST BUCKWHEAT PILLOWS IN 2020
1. Hullo Buckwheat Pillow
2. ComfySleep Rectangular Buckwheat Hull Pillow
3. Beans72 Organic Buckwheat Pillow
4. PiloMio by Qbedding Nature Adjustable Buckwheat Pillow
5. PineTales Buckwheat Hulls Pillow
6. Daiwa Felicity Buckwheat Sobakawa Pillow
7. Magnolia Organics Buckwheat Pillow
8. Sachi Organics Buckwheat Cylinder Neck Pillow
9. Firm FitMe Pillow Buckwheat Hull
10. Zen Chi Buckwheat Pillow
11. JOERRES Buckwheat Pillow
12. Pillowtex Kyoto Pillow Half Buckwheat and Half Polyester Pillow
13. Sachi Organics Buckwheat Hull Neck Pillow
14. Makura Buckwheat Hull Pillow
15. Bucky Large Duo Bed Pillow
If the price scares you, maybe you should not keep reading! You can check the price of this amazing side sleeper pillow on amazon.com. Do not let this drive you away from it though! For this price you would likely buy 10 other pillows this year so it is not just a pillow, it is an investment.
Why use a buckwheat pillow?
- A buckwheat hull pillow will last about 10 years.
- Buckwheat pillows can help reduce neck pain and tension while you sleep.
- Buckwheat pillows offer full support so that you can relax and sleep more comfortably.
- Buckwheat allows air to circulate, keeping your head warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Natural heat from your body will adjust the temperature of your buckwheat pillow accordingly.
- Buckwheat Pillows can reduce snoring.