Having not enough sleep?
And looking for a better pillow to have a peaceful sleep?
There are different types of pillows which you can get from the market. However, not all of them will be able to help you sleep better. However, these days, there are many new pillows in the market such as the memory foam neck pillows which are specially made to help you get better rest.
Mostly, most people may think they will be more comfortable with just getting soft and fluffy pillows.
In truth, the softness may not be able to provide the ideal support you wanted. This is where the density of a memory foam neck pillow can be very helpful posture-wise.
It supports your neck and your head such that you can have better rest and not have neck ache in the morning.
I know it because I have personally used it. No more neck ache and you feel better too.
Table of Contents
Why is the memory foam neck pillow better?
This type of pillow has different parts that contribute to its density that makes it firm for people to place their necks. With this proper support, they will feel comfortable and you feel more energetic and refreshed.
Nowadays memory foam is being used and has become a staple in support for the neck in general. It works like this. The pillow is about to remember what the contours of your neck and shoulder area and conforms to them for maximum comfort altogether. This has given many customers a greater and more peaceful sleeping experience. Hurray for better sleep at night and get a memory foam neck pillow!
How A Memory Foam Pillow Can You Rest Deeper?
Typically memory foam pillows are designed in a shape that naturally curved with your beck and shoulders.They effortlessly contour to the shape of your head and neck.
Do They quickly reshape as your shift throughout the night?
They are one of the most popular bedding materials. What are they? Memory foam pillows, and in this post, I will explain why they are an important additional to anyone’s bed by answering three popular memory foam related questions.
Why Memory Foam Pillows?
1. Health is wealth and your health depends on the quality of sleep you have at every night. Nighttime is meant for blissful sleep, which can restore your body with necessary energy to cope up with everyday activities.
2. If you are active and alert all through your day, imagine the possibilities of your growth in career and in personal life with a pillow designed to enhance how well you rest.
3. Memory Foam pillows in Charlotte reduce your pain and induce you for more sleeping. It gives more comfort options for your neck muscles and head.
4. It can give great support and comfort to your head, neck and shoulders in an effective way that helps your spinal cord remain in proper alignment.
These features make you wake up feeling fresh in the morning and fully energized.
7 BEST MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS IN 2020
TOP 7 BEST MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS IN 2020 – LIST
- Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
- Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
- Bed Wedge Pillow
- PharMeDoc Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow
- Perfect Cloud Double Airflow Memory Foam Pillow
- PREMIUM Memory Foam Pillows Pack of 2, from Home & Hotel Collection
- Beckham Hotel Collection, 2-Pack, Luxury Plush Gel Pillow
1. Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow
Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow offers perfect blend of support and softness; it is neither too firm nor too soft and maintains this status all night through. It does not soften up during the night to allow heat sink.
After failing to get a pillow that suits all the condition. The pillow is astounding, does not heat and is comfortable to sleep on all night.
This pillow made form Visco-elastic memory foam filling in a plush, gusseted design meant to maximize comfort for side sleepers.
The Side Sleeper measures of Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillow is 23 x 15.5 x 5 inches.
2. Sleep Innovations Contour Memory Foam Pillow
Whether you are a back or a side sleeper, this pillow is made with you in mind. If you side sleepers, it has an ergonomic shape to provide total comfort by hugging both your neck and shoulder. This creates an enabling environment for spinal realignment. And if you are a back sleeper, the pillow offers maximum back comfort by curving along your natural body lines. The pillow also has both low and high lofts, and you have to decide your preferred sleeping position. Whatever you choose, both sides will support your head and neck all night through.
The temperature concern with the traditional memory foam is adequately taken care of in the design of this pillow. The introduction of the SureTemp open cell memory guarantees constantly improved airflow, making the night cooler and comfortable for the night’s sleep. This advanced foam technology enhanced recovery and increased the life of the pillow, and all these are achieved through a patented formulation and manufacturing process.
- Relieves pressure on the pressure points by making your body relax
- Encourages tossing and turning free nights
- Conforms to body weight
- It moulds the shape of the body and supports all the necessary areas.
3. Bed Wedge Pillow
Bed Wedge Pillow is made of a high-quality visco-elastic or memory foam material, which is heat sensitive, hypoallergenic, spot washable, and flame retardant. This amazing memory foam pillow is designed for ALL people, including those who suffer from mild to moderate body pains when sleeping or upon awakening.
Lower back pain, neck and shoulder pain, and more can all be reduced or eliminated. The memory foam pillows are covered with washable, terry cloth cover/pillow protectors, which fit nicely into standard size pillow cases. You can easily integrate the Stasis Sleep™ Pillows into the decor of your own bedroom.
The perfect sleep aid — a head and neck pillow, a leg pillow, an ankle pillow, and more… the ultimate memory foam pillow. You will be amazed at the total versatility of such a seemingly simple pillow. IT’S SLEEP SCIENCE IN ACTION! Forget about lower back pain, shoulder pain, head and neck pain… you now have a choice!
4. PharMeDoc Cooling Gel Memory Foam Pillow
5. Perfect Cloud Double Airflow Memory Foam Pillow
6. PREMIUM Memory Foam Pillows Pack of 2, from Home & Hotel Collection
7. Beckham Hotel Collection, 2-Pack, Luxury Plush Gel Pillow
What Are The Benefits of a Memory Foam Pillow?
1. Today, after realizing the importance of sleep for one’s well-being, care is taken more on pillows and beds that use some of the latest technologies for hygiene, durability, comfort, and easy maintenance.
2. Memory foam pillows come in traditional rectangular shapes to give more space for your head, and it can also be used for your side comfort, back comfort or stomach comfort at the time of pregnancy.
3. It gives better compression for your head with great flexibility. Memory Foam Pillows in Charlotte are designed with ergonomics statistics that understand your body needs and comforts.
4. They are lightweight, since the pillow itself is viscose elastic made and durable for long years of usage. It comes with one guarantee. It has a cover that protects it from dust and dirt.
5. Memory foam pillows are specially made to resist the build-up of odors that come with the human liquids like sweat and dirt. It is made up with the size of “16 x 28 x 5” to give you the maximum comfort. You can get your favorite Charlotte memory foam pillows at the cost of $56 to $75.
Support while you sleep
Pressure sensitive memory ™ foam is the most remarkable advance in bedding materials because of its unique ability to mould to the body contours and provide an even distribution of body weight.
— Responds to body temperature and moulds to your neck and head shape.
— It provides unparalleled comfort AND corrects spinal alignment.
— No longer necessary to choose between health & comfort.
‘feeling is believing’
Memory Foam Contour Head and Neck Pillows are contours designed for optimum neck support while sleeping. The memory foam pillows support the natural curve of the neck and spine to alleviate neck pain, headaches, and stiff neck due to poor support on a regular pillow.
Memory Foam pillows provide comfort and support to reduce pressure on the head and neck.
Luxurious to feel, sumptuous to sleep on … that’s the best way to sum up this new space-age viscous elastic foam.
So what’s different about it to traditional foam?
It’s a second generation viscous elastic material that was first developed by NASA (North American Space Agency) to protect astronauts from G forces. It has a more viscous network of cells to that of Traditional foam, and this gives it its unique “pliable” characteristics.
It moulds to the body and supports cushions, and comforts like nothing else … and quite simply you have to ‘feel it to believe it’ because only then can you quite literally grasp its wonderful pressure-diffusing properties.
Memory Foam has now entered the bedding and general comfort market and is available throughout the world in hundreds of different densities. There is nothing quite like it.
No Heavy Densities!
We at Therapeutic Pillow International do not subscribe to the heavier densities because it is felt that such styles incur additional pressure, not less, when the body continues to sink in. In fact, some pillows out there offer poor (insufficient) neck support after a few minutes, and as well the dreaded ‘ear crush’ comes into play!
We use lighter “breathable” densities that due to their cell structure DO NOT keep sinking, but you still receive the benefit of the unique moulding properties of the viscous foam.
Viscous elastic foam is temperature sensitive (some densities more than others), and you will often find with a pillow or mattress topper for example that it will feel somewhat ‘firm’ when your body first comes into contact.
Within 30 or so seconds it will react to the warmth of your body and will mould and form around your body accordingly and accommodate its pressure points to give you a near pressure-free feeling.
(If your room is warm to start with, then you won’t be aware of this temperature sensitive component of viscous elastic foam).
Why You Need Good Sleep?
1. It’s been stated over and over again for centuries that sound sleep can improve and maintain health by controlling and trapping vital organisms in our bodies. A well-balance sleep schedule is needed to maintain proper sleep health which can enhance your activeness and clear thinking abilities.
2. To gain confidence in your day-to-day activities, you need to enjoy great sleep, which alone can help you in reasoning and decision making. In other words, to gain the “perfect you,” a quality sleeping aid like a memory foam pillow is needed.
We all appreciate sleep just as much as we need it. Now is the time to embrace a small addition to your bed that will make a huge impact on how well you rest. Next time you are in need of a pillow – think memory foam!